What do you think is the most important means of getting around in your daily activities?
Is it the automobile or even public transport?
In fact, it’s about your feet!
The benefits of shoes that conform to the natural shape of the foot
Clinical orthopedic shoes are not only designed with removable insoles to allow the insertion of orthotics of all kinds. In fact, thanks to their composition, they adapt to different conditions, such as hallux valgus, hammer toes, diabetic feet, rheumatoid arthritis or Morton’s neuroma. Thus, they quickly become the allies of sensitive feet.
The peculiarities of clinical orthopedic shoes include the following five qualities:
- Stability: with a straight or flared heel to ensure better balance;
- Support: thanks to the thick and flexible soles, which provide support during walking;
- The anatomy of the feet: with shoes that conform to the shape of your feet;
- Optimal heel height: to provide better weight distribution over the length of the feet
- Orthopedic versatility: in order to have a greater depth and width of the shoe, stretch fabrics and removable soles.
GRÜNLAND shoes, Italian know-how that combines comfort, quality and style.
Founded in 1949 in Vicenza, Italy, GRÜNLAND specializes in the manufacture of footwear. The company is distinguished by quality products, contemporary design and made of ecological materials, such as its sole made of cork and natural latex.
Worthy of 4 generations, GRÜNLAND’s mission is to ensure the well-being of its customers, but more particularly of their feet. The success of this company lies in its employees and the sharing of knowledge at all levels.
Thanks to a complete analysis of the anatomy of the feet, giving it recognized expertise, the company creates shoes that stand out for their unparalleled comfort and lightness. They ensure a healthy and suitable posture for your feet, but also maximum breathability with each step.